Saturday, May 2, 2009

Classroom Website

Well, April is gone and we're on to May! This is crazy to say, but we only have 30 more days of school until summer. And just think, if the Swine Flue hits, it may be even less. Just kidding!! Work is going really well; I just had my end of the year evaluation and it went great! All Satisfactory +. I also just finished creating a classroom website. I am seriously obsessed with it.

The URL is www.teacherweb.com/WA/PrescottSchool/MrsChabre

Our school has really been emphasizing getting parents more involved with their children's education. I agree, very important! So I thought that this site would be a wonderful way to do just that. It allows parents to access daily assignments, extension activities, class projects, expectations, rules, discipline policy, and so much more!

So check it out; and don't tell me you don't love it- I know you do! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment