Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Valentine's Day for REAL


Well, I guess I was JUST KIDDING about going to Enumclaw for Valentine's Day. In actuality, we had a lovely FAMILY Valentine's Day at our house. Travis, Robyn, Brayden, and Mama Deb joined Kevin and I for an extremely Romantic evening. But really, it was a lot of fun. The menu, of which I am very proud, was Grandma G's Italian Chicken with a twist...half Italian Chicken/ half Chicken Parmesan with a delicious home-made Marinara sauce over angel hair pasta. mmm mmm gooood. Oh yes, and a Ceasar Salad (not the best dressing, Laura...but hey, I tried) After dinner Kevin, Trav, Robyn, and I went to the Tuxedo for Karaoke. A very rockin time it was, if I do say so myself. So although we missed out on a great time with Seth and Rebecca (Kevin was OH SO dissappointed that we missed the ballroom dancing. NOT), we did have a great night. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment