Friday, February 6, 2009

Our First Anniversary


Kevin and I have been married now a year. Our Anniversary was Monday, February 2nd. We spent the evening at the Marcus Whitman Restaurant. I was pleasantly surprised as we arrived, to find a dozen long stem roses at our table. Very sweet. Good husband. The food was pretty dang good, too. Kevin chose the better dish...steak of course. I got pork tenderloin, which was pretty good actually, but it was served on top of this butternut squash puree...and by puree, I mean baby food. (shudder) Pretty nasty. Anyway, this past year has been crazy. It's amazing how quickly it flew by. I feel like it was just yesterday that we were getting ready for the wedding. talk about a lot of work. And then, all at once it's been an entire year. At this rate, we'll be old before we know it. Ha, funnily enough, we already feel old and we are only 25. All I know is, we are greatful to have one another. I can't imagine my live without Kevin, and he would clearly be lost without me. ;) Well, Happy Anniversary baby..and here's to spending Valentine's Day with some good friends and new scenery.

No comments:

Post a Comment